Friday, September 17, 2004

recommended reading

This past week, I picked up the Bush Junta from Fantagraphics. I just finished reading this beast.The Bush regime will fuck you in the ass then call you stuck up. It's some serious business, folks.
But you knew that.


Order it here

The other book I got was Street Angel #3. I haven't read this yet. I wanna re-read the first two. I love this series, and suggest you all check it out.
Edit: I read it. This book is becoming predictible in that I know I'm gonna dig the holy shit out of each issue before I even read em. Great Googlie Mooglie, Jim Rugg and Brian Maruca are Hot 2 Def. I am green with envy.


Street Angel

Here's my page at Bunnim-Murray

Link hurre



The Lonely Island cats have a new song:
Thumpasaurus


~ Fudge Pudge



No comments: