Friday, September 10, 2004

Teen Heaven on the Real.



So, after wondering if it made the cut, I spotted a glimpse of two Teen Heaven comic strips on the Real World: Philly! Keep your eyes open when they show the computer room/ office. It's on the back wall there. Also keep an eye out for Chynna's Scooter Girl and other Oni goodies!
Many thanks to Jenny Sireci. She's the bomb.
http://www.madterroristpress.com/teenheaven/teencomix.htm

So I'm hoping to get this page on the website ( www.josegaribaldi.com ) I want to create a new opening page with two paths, one to my portfolio/gallery and the other to my Internet House Party. It's a celebration, pendejos. I'm even working on my high top fade. Ola Ola Ey!

Jingle Belle volume two issue one is now wrapped. Just wait three months and she's all yours.
I'm this ** close to finishing the pencils to issue two. Paul did a great job with this story, so I hope I do it justice!

Check out this mix, it's quite dope.

wefunk radio show #346

Enjoy the mix, enjoy the weather, pees.

JJ Gugenheim



No comments: